If you are a Google Classroom user try my Reuse GC (unofficial) Add-on) to reuse multiple google classroom assignments.
Reuse Multiple Google Classroom Assignments
My Add-on (unofficial) allows you to list the assignments from a previous class, check the checkbox of multiple assignments, and reuse them to your Google Classroom easily.
- Make a copy of the template alicekeeler.com/reusegc
- Wait about a minute for the code to load
- Use the menu for Reuse GC to “Show sidebar.”
- Approve the scary permissions screen. You are authorizing YOURSELF access to your own Google Drive. It is safe! This Add-on collects NO user data!
- Click on “Import Classes” in the sidebar.
- Checkbox the class you want to use and click “Set Class” in the sidebar.
- Go to Assignments
- Click “Select Reuse Class”
- Pick the class you want to reuse FROM in the dropdown.
This will create a list of the assignments for that class.
Feel free to repeat this multiple times to get a list from many of your Classes.
- You will be prompted as to if you want to add the topics to the new class.
NOTE: IF You are an Alice Keeler Premium Member, go to the premium options and click on “Get Topics” to align your current topics with the imported assignments.
- Checkbox the assignmentS you wish to reuse. Check multiple assignments from a class to reuse to your current class.
- Click “Reuse Assignments” in the toolbar.
Want More Help with This? Become a Premium Member
Setup for EACH Class
You will want a copy of the template for EACH class! The spreadsheet for the template is automatically added as a draft to your Google Classroom, this makes it easy to open the spreadsheet each time you are in your Google Classroom.
Reuse GC by Alice Keeler is a freemium Add-on. For free you can reuse multiple assignments from Google Classroom at once. You can also create assignments in Google Classroom from reuse GC. You can also, for free, auto score assignment. Under the assignments list, go to the automate menu and set automation. Assignments created in Reuse GC will be automatically scored when submitted.
If you are a member of AliceKeeler Premium Membership you get a weekly passcode for premium features!
If the topic titles match, the “Get Topics” will add the topic ID to the list of assignments so they post to the correct topic.