Join Intro to Google Forms Go Slow Workshop™
In my newsletter I offered free access to “Teaching Math with Desmos” and “Introduction to Google Forms” online workshops. Sign up for the newsletter to receive offers for free workshops, templates, resources and other swag.
Free Google Forms Workshop
Join Code: kqnzjmGo to http://classroom.google.com with your personal Gmail account and join with the code. Your school G Suite account probably will not work. The code does expire. Check out alicekeeler.com/workshops for other workshops.
Google Forms Tips
- Try http://forms.google.com to see a list of your Google Forms.
- Always click on the settings cog and check all your settings each time you make a Form. Including making sure that the form can be filled out by people not at your school (default is school only).
- Use the 3 dots menu in the upper right to choose “Preferences” and set it to always collect email addresses on all future Forms.
- Click on the Responses tab and create a spreadsheet.
- You can link the Form responses to an already existing spreadsheet! You can have more than one Form go to the SAME spreadsheet. So if you want all your quizzes results in the same place all year, simply connect them all to your “2019 Quizzes” spreadsheet and stop digging around your Google Drive.