Fun and learning come together with Storyboard That. This application allows you or students to create comic strips, storyboards or graphic organizers. Clearly communicate ideas through graphics is a great way for students to demonstrate their learning.
I love students CREATING things. Students can easily get started using Storyboard That to create scenes that tell a story of what they’ve learned. Storytelling and narrative are powerful ways to remember and learn.
Unlike most comic strip creators, students can customize the elements of the comic strip. The customization features are not hidden, encouraging students to really think carefully about how they are communicating their ideas.
- Model mathematics.
- Demonstrate understanding by applying knowledge to a real world context within a story.
- Recreate historical scenes.
- Graphically represent vocabulary.
- Organize notes.
- Create backgrounds for video projects.
- Create characters and backgrounds for student created books.