Use #TCEA For Your Tweets
The trick to a conference is figuring out the hashtag everyone is using. For the Texas conference in Austin next week the official hashtag is #TCEA
Please note our OFFICIAL hashtag for our 2018 TCEA Convention & Exposition is #TCEA, not TCEA18. We hope you’re as excited as we are!
— TCEA (@TCEA) February 1, 2018
Alice Keeler at TCEA
On the Safe Side
Of course there is 6am CoffeeEDU at TCEA! I know it sounds early but trust me it’s the best time. CoffeeEDU is a 1 hour unconference meetup of educators. Topics are not chosen in advance. Come talk about what you want to talk about!
6am Feb 7th
Sponsored by Texthelp
One of my favorite companies whose tech products truly improve student learning is Texthelp. They are generously providing coffee and muffins for the coffeeEDU!
At my sessions at TCEA expect me to talk about my passions for student learning. How MUCH learning comes out of that? How can we leverage technology to allow us to do what we have always done best to impact student learning? How can we increase DOK to emphasis creative critical thinkers rather than how can we be paperless?
A special treat (at least for me) is my session with John McGowan the creator of GMath and EquatIO. We will be showing how you can use G Suite and Google Classroom for teaching math.
Monday Feb 6th
8:30am Hilton Salon F
I have a few Google Classroom sessions at TCEA join me for
- Hacking Google Classroom on Tuesday Hilton Salon F 12:30pm
- Introduction to Google Classroom on Wednesday Ballroom E 8am
- A Student-Centered Approach to Using Google Classroom Thursday Ballroom D 8am
- Advanced Collaborative Writing Tuesday Hilton Salon G 4pm
- Formative Assessment with Google Forms Wednesday Ballroom E 830am
- Using Badges in the Classroom Thursday Room 9A 11:30 AM and again Room 9C 3:30PM